A Burning Heart

My soul didn't leave me in darkness..It kindled my heart and it burns still...It aches but it's safe..As long as it is aflame I don't need to be scared it says...It gives me a reason to live and help others live too..You see just like a burning waxed candle would help any other candle to burn...
It says I'm the spark and it wants to see me grow into a wildfire... I say,"Shall I not harm anyone with such desire?"An immediate response comes,"Yes."The minor ones are to be ignored in the major lifts. You see we are not Gods.And so people don't worship us everyday. We cannot become a hero in everyone's tale..."Am I not a good soul then?"It speaks,"You are.You will always be. Rest it in the hands of fate. Nothing is as skillfully designed as it is. The ones you harm unintentionally will reborn from their ashes just like you."Things happen just because they are meant to...
Sometimes I try not to listen to it but it begs me not to cage it. With perplexed thoughts I wonder with whose preference I should go. It calls me again and says it's not meant to be caged...Its meant to burn intensely and that's what will grant me my freedom.."Oh no!Not necessarily. I can walk with a mild flame." It smiles first and then says in a low voice ,"You'll freeze to death." It won't let my fate be similar to the unbeating ones so  it grows hard on the outside yet still having a soft spot. A space left untouched. I know deep within even it regrets every decision it makes, hiding the sorrows in the remote parts where even I can't reach. Maybe that is what gives it more fuel to burn intensely so I may live free.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Chaotic Mind

A Good Soul