A Good Soul

Somewhere a good soul is buried in the sands of time...lost in his way..lost in the pitch darkness.. trying to figure out the right way or has he found it?He says he's scared to let it go..darkness, but why?He says what's the use of him getting out when the world outside is similar to his grave..
He weeps, he cries, inside he dies...Stop! I say to him. "You could be the last one of your kind. I still see that goodness within you..So why don't you wake up and help me change this world..help me change myself...",I cry. And i know somewhere he hears me but does not want to listen...After all even he knows that all the good ones have failed in this attempt.. Outside, he'll be criticized, he'll be blamed, he'll be shouted upon, he'll be laughed at, for every good thing he'll do....So he says he can help me change myself but I won't be able to live with it..
He promises me one thing but ,he 'll be around me, walking as my shadow ,show up in the bright light with me on the brightest side,but if the black clouds surround me ,he'll fade in the dark night...but he'll not let anything harm me cause I am his best host he says.
That's quite a statement but I don't want people to call me something that i am not, that's why I need him.. "By the people ,you mean the sinners",he says ,"this life is no fairytale,so stop living in one..I am not always for you doesn't mean I don't exist.. I'll bear this darkness,this pain of remaining quiet, so that you can live in the light."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Chaotic Mind

A Burning Heart